Code of Ethics
- Because I provide readings that lead to discovering solutions to your situation, I am committed to providing honest, helpful and meaingful readings.
- I believe everyone has the free will to create his or her own future, therefore the cards or I will not tell you what to do. The cards’ messages are only here to support you with guidance. If there is anything you don’t like or feel out of alignment regarding the reading, you are free to ignore the advice. It is your responsibility to take action and also bear the outcomes of actions you have taken directly or indirectly linked to the tarot reading.
- I will not give legal, medical, financial or any professional advice because I am not qualified to do so. Tarot is an intuitive experience and not to be used as a substitute for professional advice that you may require.
- I refuse to give readings:
a) to anyone under the age of 18 with or without parents’ present or consent
b) to anyone whose questions violate my code of ethics
- All readings are kept confidential. I will never share your information with third parties.